BizPro– Affordable Web Design Service
BizPro is our popular affordable web design package It incorporates a rich list of features providing you with an “out of the box” website that will set you above your competitors – and at a budget price!
Our BizPro package represents fantastic value for money and delivers a fully functional great looking website for your business.
Most of our “Included” items are costly extras from other web design companies.
Main Features and Benefits
- Professional design – We will design a website of up to 6 pages based on your selected design theme. Colours, fonts and basic layout can be changed to make the site unique to your business.
- Unlimited pages – Although your initial website will consist of up to 6 pages, there is no limit to the amount of pages that can be added to your website either by ordering extra pages from us or by creating your own – creating and amending pages is simple.
- Free Domain name -If you do not already have a domain name We will provide you with one (.co.uk) for your website free of charge and include 1 years registration.
- E-mail addresses – If required we will set up 3 business email addresses associated with your website domain. (ie firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email forwarding – If requested we can forward on your email accounts to a personal web email address. (e.g. Google, Hotmail etc)
- Hosting – Your Website and database will be hosted on our professional web servers, if however you would prefer to host the website elsewhere we can arrange that for you.
- Upload space – Each BizPro website comes with 1GB of webspace as standard. more than enough space to enable you to upload all your images, documents and multimedia files. If you need more this can easily be upgraded.
- Unlimited Bandwidth – Unlike many of our competitors we do not restrict how many times your website is accessed by you or your customers or how much is downloaded or uploaded to your website.
- User Manual – We will provide you with access to a user manual with clear easy to follow instructions on how to update and manage your website.
- Onsite Training Available – We can provide on-site training if required click here to find out more.
- Browser compatability – Every website we produce is tested to look and function correctly on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Content Management System – Your BizPro website uses a state of the art CMS (Content Management System) that allows you to keep your website’s content up to date.
- Responsive Design – Your website will adapt its layout to suit the device it’s being viewed on i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Text editing – You can easily add and edit your website text in much the same way as using Microsoft word.
- Image editing – You can easily add, edit and resize your website images from within the website CMS management system.
- Media File uploads – You can easily upload media files to your website if required.
- YouTube videos – Easily embed YouTube videos on your website.
- Sub-menu functionality – Every WebHunter website gives you the ability to add sub-pages to your menu.
- Password protected Pages – Easily password protect any page on your website.
- Business Logo – If required we will create a FREE text based logo for your new website or upload your existing graphics based logo.
- Animated banner – As part of your design we will incorporate a banner slideshow to showcase your products or services.
- Basic Image Gallery – If you require an image gallery we can incorporate this in your design.
- Free Image resizing Service – As part of your design we will resize up to 15 of the images you provide to us.
- .Stock imagery Included – We will purchase up to 10 high quality stock images to use on your new website.
- Search Engine Friendly Design – The layout and structure of your website design ensures that search engines can easily catalogue all pages.
- SEO Management Tools – We include a comprehensive set of tools to help you tune your website pages and achieve higher rankings on the search engines.
- Sitemaps – When your site is launched we’ll generate a sitemap to help with search engines.
- Search Engine Submission – Once we’ve signed off your site and it goes live we’ll submit it to Google so it can start being found
- Visitor statistics – We will set up and provide you with access to StatCounter visitor statistical Information which will enable you to measure how successful your website is.
- Enquiry form – To help your visitors make enquiries we’ll include a custom designed online form on your website, giving them the ability to ask you any questions. You can define what information you require on the form.
- Form validation – To make sure your enquiry form is being filled in correctly, we’ll include validation that will check the form before it is submitted.
- Quick contact form – We’ll incorporate a quick contact form into your website’s appearance making it even easier for your visitors to make an enquiry.
- Social media icons – If you use social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc) we can add icons linking to your accounts.
Why Choose WebHunter to develop your Website.
Our ability to design, develop, maintain and promote sites stems from our thorough understanding of our client’s business and their customers. This understanding combined with our technological, creative and marketing experience is the key to the success of the Websites we develop.
Years of Experience.
WebHunter have many years of business experience, in sales, marketing and in supplying Internet services We will guide you by providing step by step instructions on how to use your website effectively and how to get the best from it. Our aim is to integrate your Website into your business and create an Internet sales and marketing tool.
OPEN YOUR BUSINESS TO THE WORLD!
Serving All of the UK including England, Scotland and Wales, based in Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire Northwest England.