Recruitment Agency Website Design
Specialist Recruitment Web design.
WebHunter offer 2 distinct levels of design for recruitment consultants which covers the needs of the majority of SME recruitment agencies.
WebRecruiter – Recruitment Web Design.
Our entry level recruitment agents website is ideal for start-up and small recruitment companies who are working to a very tight budget. It will enable you to have a basic web presence and post jobs on-line.
- Bespoke Design for your company website.
- Create, edit and post jobs on-line.
- Facility for candidates to upload CV’s.
- Upload facility to enable employers to upload job specifications.
- Add, edit and delete web pages as required.
- Easily add images to your web pages.
- Includes an on-line blog facility.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation tools included.
Recruitment Manager – Fully featured Website Design for Recruitment Companies.
Our recruitment manager websites offer a more sophisticated design and enables you to manage your organisation’s job listings.
In addition to all the functionality contained in the Level 1 Recruitment websites the website internal management system can:
- Manage Job Listings from inside the website.
- Create multiple job boards.
- File your jobs under multiple categories.
- Assign icons to jobs to make them stand out in the listings.
Recruitment Management functions.
- Set jobs up to display between certain dates, or indefinitely.
- Simple to edit, update and create jobs.
- Jobs can be archived or made public as required.
- Create on-line forms for applicants to apply directly through the website.
- Upload CV’s onto the website.
- Application notifications can be emailed to selected individuals.
- Simple display for viewing all applicants.
- Email individuals or groups of candidates, to keep them updated on new job opportunities.
- Interview scheduling, linked directly to jobs and applications.
- Internal comments, for easy reference when you need to decide.